1. Personal Data
Rektro wants to make sure Users can keep control of their personal data. To do this, the User can modify their preferences for phone email and direct marketing communications and how their personal data may be processed contacting Customer Services Team below or by clicking here or sending us an email to privacy@Rektro.com . The User also has the right to be informed of how their personal data is used and processed. The User has the right to access and to rectify the personal data held by Rektro. The User can request to receive this personal data In a commonly used and machine readable format. The User can also request for any personal data to be erased on the understanding that Rektro will no longer be able to provide the level of service expected.
What information does Rektro collect and why?
The Company collects data directly from customers and Users when an order form or a registration is placed on the Rektro Website, or via a completed paper or telephone order.
- Personal data which includes name contact details payment details and any transactional information.
- Any information that User includes in the correspondence sent to the company. Website usage information such as the User’s IP address, browser type, page views and information about use of the Rektro Website.
See section 10.3 below for more information about cookies.
The purpose of Rektro’s collection of personal data is to:
- Manage the User’s account, their profile and any purchasing activity.
- Deliver a good service and always strive to improve it.
- To provide the User with information on products and services that have been requested and other information and offers that Rektro believes will be useful.
The purpose of collecting data on the Rektro Website usage and traffic data is to :
- Understand the way users interact with the Rektro Website.
- Enhance the Company’s Website design layout, functionality and the User’s experience as a whole.
- Ensure Users enjoy relevant products and services on offer.
How does Rektro use User data and for how long do the Company keep it ?
When a User orders a Rektro product, the Company processes that Customer’s personal data to manage their account, and to fulfil and manage their orders. The basis on which Rektro processes Customer’s personal data in this regard is to fulfil any contractual obligations as a vendor to them.
- by accessing the “My Account” section of the Rektro Website;
- by sending a postal letter to the following address: Rektro Customer Service Team, Unit C, Empress Park, Empress Road, Southampton, SO14 0HH
- by contacting Atlas For Men Customer Services by phone:0333 030 7733 (Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call from a landline. Refer to your service operator for mobile phone charges). Open Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Closed Christmas and Easter Day).
When a Customer grants Rektro permission, the Company will use that Customer’s contact details such as email, postal address or phone number to communicate information that the Company believes will be of legitimate interest to that Customer. Such information may include promotions, offers, new products and service updates. The basis on which Rektro processes personal data in this regard is only when it has been granted the Customer’s full and relevant consent.
When Rektro is given the relevant permission by the Customer, the Company will share the Customer’s email, postal address or phone details with other organisations owned by the same Parent Company, BLUE 14 D2C Ltd and other carefully selected partners for up to 5 years. The basis upon which Rektro shares this data is with the Customer’s full consent. If the Customer does not wish to receive any communications from third parties, they can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, by contacting our Customer Service centre noted in section 10.1 above or by updating their preferences in My Account on the Rektro Website.
There are other instances in which Rektro may process Users and Customers personal data and they are listed below as follows:
- Where processing enables the company to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve services and communications to its customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of the Company’s network and information systems
- To better understand how Customers interact with the Company’s websites.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising activity.
The basis by which Rektro processes Customer data in the manner described above is for the Company’s legitimate business interest. Whenever Rektro processes data for legitimate business interest purposes, we will always ensure that customers personal data rights are protected. Rektro may process and retain customers personal data for up to 7 years after the last transaction with the company.
In return, the Customer endeavours to communicate accurate name, address, email address and other contact information, which they may or may not have granted permission for that data to be used for promotional purposes, is also accessible by the Company, which as such is acting in its Legitimate Interest, From the time this data has been provided by the Customer and indicated that it can be used by the Company, if there is a problem of sending or receiving mail electronically or via the post as a result of a move, transfer or closure of the mail or email account, then the company, acting in its Legitimate Interests, may use any remaining contact within its means to contact the customer.
Customers have the right to object to this process and if they wish to do so they should please contact the Rektro Customer Services Team, the details of which are noted in section 10.1 above or send an email to Privacy@Rektro.com. Customers should bear in mind that if they object to usage of data for legitimate business interest reasons then this will affect the Company’s ability to carry out certain tasks and services that benefit the customer.
Rektro may share Customer information with other BLUE14 D2C companies and suppliers to fulfil any contractual obligations to customers for the purposes described above. Retro, BLUE14 D2C Group companies operate and work with companies throughout the world. If customer data is transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), that personal data Will be protected by the same standard general data protection regulations (GDPR).
Rektro informs the customer of their rights to register with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS), which protects those on its registry from contacted by cold calling or any other form of unrequested telephone solicitation by The Company or any Third Party. Rektro is in no way responsible to administer registration of the TPS or to update it on behalf of or for any of its Customers.